Project Coordinator, Chemistry-DMPK
Job title: Project Coordinator, Chemistry-DMPK
Job location: Gaithersburg, MD (option for remote work available)
Job type: Full-time position
Reports to: Executive Director, Chemistry
Remedy Plan is a cancer therapeutics start-up company developing a pipeline of exciting small molecule drugs that cause cancer stem cells to differentiate and exhibit potent activity across multiple oncological malignancies (see https://remedyplan.com/). Our goal is to improve the lives of cancer patients.
At Remedy Plan, we are seeking a proactive, highly motivated, and organized project coordinator to support Chemistry, DMPK and IP operations. The selected candidate will join a collaborative, innovative and multidisciplinary team.
The main responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include supporting all drug discovery efforts, not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and manage Chemistry and DMPK studies with contract research organizations
- Assist in the monitoring of intellectual property and preparation of patent applications
- Conduct competitive analyses
- Support Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) activities
- Help coordinating efforts for all compound management related activities
- Masters or PhD in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry with a minimum of two years’ experience in drug discovery
- Exceptional organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative individual with an ability to work in fast paced work environments
- Project coordination experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- CMC experience would be a plus
- Excitement for working with a small team in a start-up atmosphere. Readiness to work on new areas as the company needs increase
How to apply: Submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]. On the subject line include "Project Coordinator Chemistry – your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME".
Remedy Plan will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or parent status, protected veteran status, or disability status.