Job title: Project Coordinator
Job location: Gaithersburg, MD
Job type: Full-time position
Remedy Plan is a cancer therapeutics start-up company developing a pipeline of novel small molecule drugs that cause cancer stem cells to differentiate and exhibit potent activity across multiple oncological malignancies (see https://remedyplan.com/). Our goal is to improve the lives of cancer patients.
At Remedy Plan, we are seeking a proactive, highly motivated, and organized Project Coordinator to support Business Development (BD) and strategic communications operations. The selected candidate will join a collaborative, innovative and multidisciplinary team.
The main responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in planning and organizing project activities, ensuring they are executed within the defined scope, timeline, and budget. Maintain and effectively communicate project schedules and track milestones, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure effective communication and seamless workflow throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support preparation of project reports, presentations, and status updates for stakeholders and management.
- Monitor project progress and proactively identify potential risks or issues, escalating them as needed.
- Organize and maintain project documentation, files, and records.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Support the team in conducting research, data collection, and data analysis for project-related tasks.
- Coordinate and schedule project meetings with internal team members and external stakeholders, prepare meeting agendas, and document meeting minutes and action items.
- Support BD and strategic communications workflows by tracking near-term and long-term actionable tasks.
- Coordinate between external groups and internal legal team to support legal documentation workflow and execution.
- Collaborate with Remedy Plan team to support, develop, review, or prepare delivery-ready internal and external communication materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related discipline. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience as project assistant, in project coordination or project management roles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage several concurrent projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using project management tools, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices is a plus.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic environment.
- Readiness to develop new skills.
How to apply: Submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]. On the subject line include "Project Coordinator – your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME".
Remedy Plan will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or parent status, protected veteran status, or disability status.