Remedy Plan is a cancer therapeutics start-up company developing a pipeline of exciting small molecule drugs that cause cancer stem cells to differentiate and exhibit potent activity across multiple oncological malignancies. Our goal is to improve the lives of cancer patients.
At Remedy Plan, we are seeking a highly motivated, DMPK scientist to lead DMPK activities and support all in vivo proof of conceptand toxicology studies The selected candidate will join a collaborative, innovative and multidisciplinary team.
The main responsibilities of the DMPK Scientist will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as main point of contact with CRO for PK and potentially toxicology studies
- Coordinate PK requests and studies, collect and analyze data with the project team
- Lead PK modeling activities to predict hu dose (allometry and PBPK)
- Design and coordinate Met ID studies, DDI, CYP assays
- Give recommendations on formulation for in vivo studies
- Design MTD and toxicology studies with project team
- Support the design of efficacy studies
- Masters or PhD in Pharmacokinetics with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in drug discovery
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative individual with an ability to work in fast paced work environments.
- Project Management experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excitement for working with a small team in a start-up atmosphere. Readiness to work on management and/or business development areas as the company needs increase
How to apply: Submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]. On the subject line include "Scientist, DMPK – your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME".
Remedy Plan will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or parent status, protected veteran status, or disability status.